These questions were asked right before snack time, which may explain the food/snack theme...or I might need to evaluate how much emphasis is put on food in our home...?
1. What is something mommy always says to you?
Don't yell at me, Madeline
2. What makes mommy happy?
3. What makes mommy sad?
When I'm mad at her
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
5. What did your mommy like to do when she was a child?
play with her teddy bears
6. How old is your mommy ?
2 or 3 or 4
7. How tall is your mommy ?
(stands on chair)
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
Waits for me to come back
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know
11. What is your mommy really good at?
making the bed
12. What is your mommy not very good at?
13. What does your mommy do for her job?
she puts make-up on her
14. What is your mommy 's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
wait for the doctor to come and check me
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
we make dinner together
19. How are you and your mommy different?
we speak different
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
when she gives me snacks
21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy?
you like to give him presents-WRITE THAT!
22. Where is your mommy 's favorite place to go?
to the store to buy food