...because it's been so long, because I have too much going on to pick one subject and go with it and because, come on...who doesn't love bullets?
- The other day, Madeline started saying, "Oh SNAP!" therefore proving my theory that she will indeed become a teenager before the age of 5.
- I will be attempting to remove stitches at home tonight...actually Jeff will be attempting it. Wish us luck.
- Julian told me that he wanted me to post something about him today, maybe about his new legos...so:
Yesterday, Julian took his Christmas money to Toys R Us and bought a way overpriced Lego set and a new little Star Wars clone dude. He came home and spent the entire evening on his bedroom floor constructing a space ship of some sort. It turned out very cool. The end.
- The letter "R" on our computer came off of the keyboard, probably as a result of Andrew being a little computer geek baby (which is fine!) and it's extremely annoying to type.
- Grandma sent the kids home with a harmonica. Life has been a struggle ever since.
- Disney on Ice was fun, though geared toward the dad crowd with all of those scantily clad princesses.
- I just ate a big lunch with the intent on having enough energy to work out in one hour. May have been the first time I have ever eaten with the intent of "fueling" my body instead of just filling my piehole.
- Felt good to eat with a purpose.
- I am sick of the cold. I don't mind the snow, but really...I could do with a day in the 30s to warm me up.
- The kids need to go out and run off some energy.
- I joined Plinky and I think it will be fun...add me if you decide to give it a go and join soon so that you can secure the username that you like bestest.
That's all for now. What sort of bullets do you have in your life right now?